Thursday, 21 May 2009

How does your garden grow...?

Just to show off a little - we made a nice salad from our home-grown veg today!


Ok, of course we didn't grow all of this. The radishes and lettuce we grew in our living room window box, and the mangetout in a pot outside the apartment building. We also grew the parsley that went into the stuffed eggs in the kitchen window box. The rest was bought. Fraser did the arranging while I made the stuffed eggs. All-in-all a very nice meal for a summer's day. The mangetout was particularly tasty - if you have an opportunity I highly recommend growing some. It was very quick to grow (planted from seed in March) and doesn't take up much room.

By the way, I took one of the pictures above and Fraser took the other... We each thought our own photo was the best! What do you think?

3 comments: