Sunday, 26 July 2009

Dominic Michael

At 5.37pm on July 25th Dominic Michael arrived, kicking and screaming, into the world. What follows will be a selection of photographs of his first few days of life outside the womb. This post deals with his first night as a fully paid-up member of the human race.

I won't go into any details about the birth, I'll leave that for a (possible) future post - and anyway, I'm sure Isobelle can give a much more intimate description than I could ever manage.

I think he's the most adorable person I've ever seen. But then I would, wouldn't I?







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations you two! he's the absolute spitting image of Fraser. Well, if Fraser was one tenthh the size and waaay more adorable and sleepy. I've always liked the name Dominic as well. Gorgerous baby, two loving parents and a great name: Not a bad start in life in anyones book :)

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrinkly Toes! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete