Monday, 15 March 2010

Christmas and New Year

We're still doing a bit of catch up, so I thought I share some of our Christmas photos. After our eventful journey back from Switzerland, we stayed with Jess in Glasgow for Christmas and New Year. We hadn't seen her for ages so it was really nice to spend some time with her. In fact we liked it so much we decided to stay and get a flat just around the corner from her!



Chris was also there for the holiday so it was a regular family gathering.... Dominic enjoyed having his aunt and uncle to play with.



Dominic had fun on Christmas day itself - predictably he seemed more excited by the wrapping than the presents! He also gave us a bit of surprise by sitting up unaided by himself for the first time. Here he is with his first present and then sitting up surrounded by the debris....

For New Year, we went to a ceilidh at the church here in Glasgow with Jess. It was great to dance again, though it was a little loud (and late!) for Dominic. On New Year's day, Boris arrived from Canada, so all the Wharf siblings were reunited for the first time in about two and a half years.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you're regretting that now. I'm always coming round, stealing your food, making you type up my work... hee hee

    ReplyDelete