Katy and Amy on the ferry - hooray we're off on holiday!
Amy enjoying being in her carrier - such a cheeky smile...
Fraser by Drummadoon
Fraser is in this photo too, with his head just poking out of a cave (can you spot him?!)

Me and Dominic on the ferry back from the Holy Isle. Dominic is helpfully hiding the strawberry stains he created all down my top from our picnic!

We had a party for Amy's birthday complete with stripy jellies. Hard to believe that this picture is in Scotland... it looks like a tropical island.
Me and Dominic on the ferry back from the Holy Isle. Dominic is helpfully hiding the strawberry stains he created all down my top from our picnic!
We had a party for Amy's birthday complete with stripy jellies. Hard to believe that this picture is in Scotland... it looks like a tropical island.
The Giants Grave - looking out towards the mountains.

I have loads more lovely photos too, but I'll leave it at that! You can see some of the Gosling's photos here and here. Just looking at all these makes me want to go again...
I promise I'll get round to putting up some more recent pictures soon, including some of our house - things are starting to take shape now and we're feeling a little more settled.
No comments:
Post a Comment