Sunday, 15 July 2012

Norwich in April

Well, while I'm on a roll, I thought I'd do another blog post, and go backwards in time to cover some of the things we missed out. Plus all my boys are sleeping (yes, Fraser too, he has fallen asleep in Dominic's bed I guess and I haven't the heart to disturb him) so I don't have any distractions.

So here are some photos of my trip to Norwich in April. My parents had just arrived in England and they went straight to Norwich to visit my Granny. I decided to join them, but Fraser had to work, so that meant a solo train journey with the two little ones, including a change on the tube in London... I was pretty scared!

A picture to prove we made it across London. People were very helpful and offered to help me with the pushchair down steps or to carry bags.

Dominic amusing himself on the train. He insisted on lying directly across the aisle... I bought him the Bob the Builder magazine as a special travelling treat and it turned out to be extremely good value for money. It kept him occupied for hours and even after we got back home he literally read it to ragged shreds.

Morfar!

Dominic with his Mormor and Morfar (my parents) on the bus in Norwich.

My Granny with Robin. It was lovely to get an opportunity to see my Granny again after so long. Norwich is a bit difficult and out of the way for us to get to, so I don't see her often.

A lovely four generation picture

We stayed overnight at Granny's house with my parents and I made the same journey in reverse the following day. I felt like super woman after that!

Right Fraser has reappeared so enough blogging for tonight. Nighty-night and pleasant dreams...

2 comments:

  1. I have that 4-generation picture up by my desk at work - a new guy started a few weeks ago and said "Oh, you have two boys..." - then I explained who everyone was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! But a lovely compliment to you :)

    ReplyDelete